Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 20, 2012
No. No, no, no. I am NOT getter better. I went on for an hour or so yesterday and it was a slaughter. Let me regale you in my tales of woe.


  • I logged on, jumped to an instant action point and immediately got shot to death.
  • I respawned, exited the spawn room and immediately got shot to death.
  • I spawned at a Sunderer, wandered around it to head towards the battle and immediately got shot to death.
  • I spawned at another Sunderer, took a warp tube thingy to the top platform at Allatum (I'm on Indar, obviously), stepped out of the safe room and immediately got shot to death.
  • Repeat the last one about 10 times.
  • I spawned at the safe room north of Allatum because the Sunderer got 'sploded and immediately got shot to death.
  • I tried to shoot down a Scythe with my Grounder rocket launcher and immediately got shot to death.
  • Repeat the last one about 5 times.
  • F***ing rage quit
 I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I accomplished nothing; I had four kills but compared to my many, many deaths and complete lack of ability to help the team I nearly gave up the game for good. Unfortunately I'm too stupid for that. Onward!

0 comments: