Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012

For those who missed my most recent live game, here's what you missed: I didn't suck. Really! I know, it undermines everything this blog stands for. I'm sure I'll do better at doing bad next time - intentionally or not.


Got support? I did.
Part of my reason for not sucking terribly has to do with not doing much. I tried my damnedest to blend in with a huge TR assault on first a Vanu base (Freyr Amp Station) and then a New Conglomerate base (Snowshear Watchtower) on Esamir. One of the Vanu commented that he was happy to lose the Amp Station because we Republicans were now the NC's problem. The victories were fairly swift and decisive, and in some ways picturesque.
Well, picturesque if you like the devastation of war
Half of my deaths came at the top of the Watchtower. We had the thing nearly taken but NC troops kept dropping in on us from a spawn room above us. They fell into the small, dead-end rooms for easy pickings. At least, that's the idea, but I got killed by NC interlopers over and over again. Finally, while watching for them to come down by dutifully staring down my scope into one of the rooms (completely ignoring the other one), one ShiftyMcKey saw the mass of us standing around in a tight bunch too tempting to resist.
Curse you and your grenade,  "Shitty McGee"
He tossed a grenade into about six of us before getting gunning down. Said grenade took us all out, but at least I saw it coming and tried to dodge. No success mind you.
McKey made the leader board. I guess that grenade worked
Here's my score screen at the end of the day. Three kills, 10 deaths and 2 bases captured by riding the coattails of a TR war machine. I've done worse, but I can definitely do better.

Until next time.

0 comments: