Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
I'm dedicating this blog to my lack of skills. For fun I'm going to run this blog while I attempt to not suck at Planetside 2. Hopefully as I play I'll get better and be able to either retire this blog or rebrand it as "I live! Planetside 2 Pandemonium." We'll see if that happens. In the mean time, enjoy my failure. Have fun!

Just for clarification, this is a fun blog and not a whining blog. If I start whining, let me know so I can get back to entertaining you guys. Of course it's not a winning blog either but hopefully we're going to change all that.

My main is a Terran Republic dude and my favorite class is heavy assault. I honestly don't know if that's a good or bad combination. At any rate, Budman (my character's name) and I will try and learn to not suck at Planetside 2. You're welcome to come along for the ride.

Just be ready to bail at any minute - this is a live-fire exercise.

0 comments: